Thursday, February 4, 2010

What The Name For Eczema Im Spanish Pls Help Me, Im Running Out Of Time. Desperate.. Best Answer.?

Pls help me, im running out of time. desperate.. best answer.? - what the name for eczema im spanish

make a long story. i love this guy. known, since July 2007. used to make a joke of your colleagues, but I really liked. 08. January BECAUSE I heard that bother me and got in some fights. but now that everyone does, nothing else. I love him to death. 1 hours live far from me. I went to her workplace a few times, but I have not the courage to speak. Yesterday I had a slip of paper with the number of my name. I love you also wrote in the note. i dont have time cuz im leaving the country within days. I will be in June .. its very unsafe. I also have another problem .. I suffer from severe eczema as the only party that can show my face. Recently I have .. I shud. shud approach, as I do?

1 comments:

Jungle Man said...

You have to approach under cover of darkness

Post a Comment