Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cervical Mucous And Your Period 10 Negative HPT No Period 3 Months Strange Cervical Mucous?

10 Negative HPT No Period 3 months Strange Cervical Mucous? - cervical mucous and your period

The timing of conception is either the 20th December or 25th December, she had to take the pill Plan B for the morning, about 5 months every two weeks and I did not get my period 2-3 times a month stupid (I 'm, I know) I've stopped the Plan B Last November, December and 20/25 of his penis has never happened before, I was naked boxer * shrug * ejaculate, if ... Not even the need for the pill after this incident, my time has always been irregular, but I fear it has caused almost 3 months without any time of ovulation, the mucous every 2 weeks or less and 8-10 SHPT negative, in Preg made clinical thoughts ideas? I know it was stupid to Plan B is a lot and my theory that my system takes over evil

3 comments:

Face T said...

Take the Plan B can kiss your cycle (EDs imabalance), and seems to have. Dr. Goto - make him do a pregnancy test and ask Provera lead to time / We hope to restore its cycle.

Good luck.

Flowerla... said...

Consult a doctor ... None of us can not diagnose or assumptions about what is with you.

Just because a man "ejaculation" does not mean that you still can not get pregnant, even with boxers.

charlie said...

Pill Messier probably extend much of their life cycles and the period before, you're not pregnant, you have to wait until you pleasee get your period, the time and take advantage of the protection can be! !

Post a Comment