Friday, February 12, 2010

Can Genital Warts Be Pulled Genital Warts, Fastest Way To Get Rid Of Em?

Genital warts, fastest way to get rid of em? - can genital warts be pulled

So I went to the doctor the other day checked out for the bumps. There are many of them scattered all over my penis. He said when he froze warts and all with a pistol Nytrogen.

They are now much darker and 2 days later.
Do I need further treatment? Is it only at the end when they fell?

Can I get a kit to remove Dr. Scholl Although not tell you that the genitals?
Can I cut them or remove them?

2 comments:

Pretty Wife said...

Locate your doctor again to control for the prosecution, you should not mind if you really sure premium that can lead to higher infection ...

sweet28 said...

I belive I Need You Back at his own doctor to explain what is happening in

Post a Comment