Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sore Throat More Condition_symptoms What Helps You More When You Have A Cold (stuffy Nose And Sore Throat)?

What helps you more when you have a cold (stuffy nose and sore throat)? - sore throat more condition_symptoms

I have a sore throat and stuffy nose .. I use the medicine, but ... Rooms have disadvantages cough lozenges to help the neck, or to do these small bands of medicine or put to their best language support? and a stuffy nose blowing help much or do not support most marine aerosol? If I can not help myself I'm tired now from this refreshing!

5 comments:

heather b said...

I believe that these drugs do not work for colds, and the treatment of individual symptoms. Because if you do something for the fever, but not the symptom. Suppress However, the aspirin for a sore throat, stir in water and gargle. Do not swallow. For a stuffy nose may be present in aerosols, such as Dristan 8 hours of work and relief for me. Feel better soon!

Brittany said...

For sore throat, a cough drop made Salas, that tastes good, and the works of his so-called flags Fruit Breezes. Before long, I also pop in throughout the day. About jams, go to the bathroom and closed the door, turn on the shower to warm up. Leave the room filled with steam and encouragement. Very good for congestion. Or you can try rubbing the vapors Vick. Drink plenty of water, eat, rest as much as possible, and Chicken Noodle Soup. This will help fight against the cold faster.

Nan said...

Let's take it easy take its course. The drug has to take more than you, the weaker the immune system, then those who are vulnerable to disease.

But I've heard that works small ginger tea with lemon, honey and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Vitamin C and so, and cayenne pepper is hot enough to clear the sinuses.

Ruth B said...

I wrote a blog about this


http://www.allteachingparentingskills.co ...

pooh j said...

You must go to medicine that homeopathy really help.

Post a Comment