Monday, February 22, 2010

Sing Up For Tech Deck Tournaments Psychologically American Idol Made Sure They Would Control The Final?

Psychologically American Idol made sure they would control the final? - sing up for tech deck tournaments

Happy The Producers' Feet Song Pick for You

Syesha words "It is not as if I could change. It was not really a singer [song]. I was not able to have backup dancers sing, most of the song was backup, the study of all high-tech equipment. So it was rare. Most of the song that should not even sing. "

When he learned that the finale would be between David

"Probably the day after I did the show. I think too many bad comments from judges there. At this point in the game, there may be many bad reviews for being there. So I took what was and was moved . I do not know how I do not feel. "

Judge producers made it seem as if Syesha she was wrong,they planed to **** and Blake Lewis, although I do not want him, even said that when I saw the news last night, as he screwed AI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment