Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Action The Marlin Model 336 Does Anyone Have A Hammer Extender On A Browning Blr Lightweight?

Does anyone have a hammer extender on a Browning blr lightweight? - action the marlin model 336

I have a Browning BLR 7mm 08 light, with a Leupold VX-L and shoots great. I only had 1 week and had won two deer, one shot in the neck and the other a beautiful picture of two lungs. My question is the hammer is not easy to achieve in their reach, especially when my heart beats. Browning does not recommend an extension, so I thought I'd see if anyone in his. My husband has on the .35-caliber Marlin Model 336 lever action. Say, Does anyone know why Browning would??

4 comments:

E.S.Kimo said...

I installed one on my own and do not cause problems. Try it and see! I have no practical guidance, but not really Browning this state?

john davis said...

same problem here look.i Rossi is 22 years old and about 3 cm scope.i hammer and hammer extension would have a Winchester, it is much easier to cock

Doc Hudson said...

My BLR is a lightweight, is an older model receiver Miroku Steel, 358 Winchester. I have a hammer on the extension and did not even take into consideration.

I have no idea why Browning would say no extensor hammer. I think they believe that the addition can lead to some of the secondary market, be sued if the extension of the hammer slipped and hurt from a negligent discharge of a person.

I suggest you add the extension in the interest of safety, hammer and usability.

Doc

charlsye... said...

No extenders of credit given for hammer.i Browning and have throughout the world during the last five written years.indeed The hammer is difficult to obtain to.there are some who are near, but none that do not meet correctly . not browning well.
Retired deputy sheriff ------ Texas ------

Post a Comment