Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Limesdisease Ticks And Limesdisease HELP?

Ticks and Limesdisease HELP? - limesdisease

I have a small black check mark on my knee yesterday. I took it was still buried under the skin. I threw the toliet haha. Today I have fulfilled its very irritating the tick bite and a little red spot where the corresponding bit. I'm not too much about how a red, inflamed, and feels the Miskito Bite Clock - but it was a tick bite, I think I should be worried worried. Who knows, if a shot, and I limes disease immunity can be done now or it's too late? I go to the doctor does not go reguardless morning. Please help

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should not worry

JPimp said...

A few ticks, but not all. I definitely want to the doc no matter wut. Lime disease can lead to mood swings and many other things. I testes the time bak.

Post a Comment