Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buy Dog House How Do You Buy Dog Toys For Multiple Sizes Of Dogs In One House Hold?

How do you buy dog toys for multiple sizes of dogs in one house hold? - buy dog house

I have three dogs. A 7-year-old Rottie X 95 pounds one years old 1, 20 lbs. Jack Russell X, and 1 years old 7 lbs. X. Yorkie them all well understand and love to play, but if I buy small toys, large dog to tear! If I buy great toys that play for the two youngest too big! What should I do? Currently they are worried and are toyless!

2 comments:

Launi WELCOME BIJOU! said...

I have 9 dogs. A pit, a laboratory, 3 dachshunds, 1 Chi Chi 1 / mix, the Maltese Shih Tzu / Maltese / etc mixture.

I've chewed all sizes of toys and tractors. Buy small toys that are durable (stay away) contribute to these things and buy a couple Nyla bones of various sizes and flavors.

I have replaced them for throwing to backup em Stitch conduct 'and.

Wicked Wanda said...

I have a dog lost 15 pounds and a German Mastiff 120 lbs. Whatever toy that I always help them buy a rotating basis, for all the same size.

Post a Comment