Monday, January 4, 2010

Flea Products How Long Does It Take For Dog And Cat Flea Products To Work?

How long does it take for dog and cat flea products to work? - flea products

I have 5 cats and 2 dogs. They are all heavily infested with fleas. I bought the "Hartz" fire drops once a month for all. I was wondering if anyone knows how long it will take effect.
I gave the animals their first treatment 2 days ago and are even more badly infested with fleas.
2 cats seem to be very sick by then, they are very thin. I have no other option, money that I spent every last penny on this product, you do not have the finances to take to a veterinarian.
I wonder whether it might need time to get rid of fleas. I expected to go immediately to this product.
Obviously I was wrong.
PLEASE Can someone help me with this !!!??????
To be precise, I bought the "control Hartz drops once a month in which you are the back between the shoulder blades.
I hope someone can help me as I love my animals and can not bear to see suffer.

3 comments:

Kayty said...

Hartz will not only kill fleas that will harm animals and cats can kill. This can get thin, appear ill, and their cats Aare - that the kidneys could have harmed.

The only record of safe and effective treatments are Frontline, Advantage, and Sentinel. Use the type of cats in the cat ... Medicine cats can be used in dogs, but not vice versa.

A dose of a cat or a dog under 30 pounds more expensive $ 13.00 and lasts a month. Pro works faster than the first line ... I saw bullets leaving a dead cat in 15 minutes. That may be more expensive than the hardware can be purchased to feed, too. or in the supermarket, but in reality the work and the animals no harm.

Hartz I assume the case where you bought it, I did not tell them to work, and get their money.

skye_blu... said...

Hartz flea drops or low-cost does not work. When it comes to that you pay to get what you need. They also tend to pesticides in them that can have harmful for your pet. Get something from the office of the veterinarian or Advantix or whatever. They are the best choice. They also have a pill that will rid you of fleas, but only works for about four hours, so you need to clean the environment by getting rid of fleas in your house or garden.

Classy Granny said...

Hartz products will not work and can make animals sick. Advantax The best product is purchased by a veterinarian to kill fleas begins the minute, have put into it. If you have not the money to do the load, which

Post a Comment