Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Landlord Notice To Vacate Tenant/Landlord Vacate Notice?

Tenant/Landlord vacate notice? - landlord notice to vacate

out in my apartment and the owner gave me 30 days' notice. I have to help in a shared house with 3 months rent. with the consent of the owner. and his month to month. This month I paid my share of rent, but my roommate said, he has been and is 31 if they have their money in the school. Manager's drunk and wants his rent yesterday and wants can be launched from showing the house, said to someone else, rent and asked when he could get the key!. I announced on 21 this month, so I have the next 21 months to take my business ect. Right? I know that he did not wait paid their share of this month, but his voice and I got out immediately. do not give it, and announce 30 days in advance? I sell furniture and will move things. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment