Monday, December 7, 2009

The Installation Was Interrupted Before Install Can't Install Java!!?!?

Can't install Java!!?!? - the installation was interrupted before install

I have Windows Vista Home Premium.

I installed Java on my system before, but I installed many different versions. Is for some reason, LimeWire is not working, I was told that I have a Java version 6.0 or higher is required, but I did.

So I went to the Java website and tries to install the latest version of Java (Update 13), but when I arrived at the facility itself, even before he could reach 1% increase to the following error:

Installation Error

The wizard was interrupted before Java (TM) 6 Update 13 could be completely installed. To complete installation at another time, please try to reinstall.

Then I thought of trying to remove all versions of Java on my system, but the uninstall via the control panel (not working, I was frustrated, nothing to do), simply delete the folder from my Java program files folder on my drive "C"

I tried to delete the file from Sun in C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Users \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ yamotha \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Application Data \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ LocalLow but said he had permission to do so (it is an administrator accounton the team, WTF?).

I used also delete Windows Install Cleanup to all records from Java in Windows Installer, because the panel, he said, still in Java, as it was removed. And yes, I restarted my computer.

However, when I start the installation I get exactly the same error message.

Please someone help before I throw my laptop into the chimney.

2 comments:

jesse said...

the first time in Windows Vista will need a program called "Take Control" permissions to all system files one by one can is not hidden Vista Administrator Access Administrator ACC Auto by default and you must run the / cmd the system access point to the management of the to enable ACC, regardless of any other CPA in the machine.

Seconds before you do not go through the proper procedure to uninstall a product that will be .... Exchange of corruption gives error during installation of the Java makes the system still exists. Id recommend going at the time www.ccleaner.com and exploration of the registry entries to delete and then add / progs real Vista operating system and search for uninstall Java does not work if you are to consider, perhaps, www.google GOOGLE. com and something for a review.

Jay Garrick said...

I have the same problem.

Post a Comment