Monday, December 21, 2009

Ironing Board Cord Minder I Need Help Puppy-proofing My Home?

I need help puppy-proofing my home? - ironing board cord minder

Well, I'm probably the sweetest dog ever on Monday. (Gray Pomeranian, male, small, proof soooo sweet, but I have to wait until Monday as usual cuz HES breeder until 8 weeks left.) And I have my dog back home because the schools here, we have three days in my hands. I'm fine, storage, ironing board, taking my feet and put my cats on the counter, etc. .. But what to do with closures? Me and my mother has no idea. for those that are empty, plastic tamper, but what about the guitar? We do not want to chew on electrical Sampson's son, but we are a modern people, and electrical connectors and plugs. Is there anything we can do the plug? And if you can, I can tell you what you can test on puppies? Cause i dont miss a thing when it safely to my house for a makng Pomerania.

0 comments:

Post a Comment